Tuesday 29 July 2014

Edge of Tomorrow Review

Way way back in early June, when the Earth was still young, you may remember that I promised to review the then-current movie Edge of Tomorrow. Well, let it never be said that I don't keep my promises, because here, barely a month-and-a-half late, is that fabled review!

Normally I would act coy about what I thought, to try and get you to click the link below, but this time I'm just going to say it: Edge of Tomorrow is the best film of the summer so far. Chances are it's not playing anywhere near you, because late review is late, but if you do somehow manage to find a showing then this thing is shockingly good and well worth your time. If you want to know why it's so good... you'll have to click the link below. Because I'm coy like that.

Read the review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment